Wells Fargo is a financial institution that provides personal, small business, corporate, corporate, and investment banking solutions to its customers. There are currently over 4,900 branches and 12,000 ATMs nationwide.
Wells Fargo Bank nearby
You can find a Wells Fargo retail banking branch near you by using the branch locator on the Wells Fargo website or the Wells Fargo app. If it’s easier, you also have the option of using Google Maps to find nearby branches.
Retail banking branches offer these products and services:
- Personal banking services, including checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, credit cards, home loans, personal loans, auto loans, investment solutions and educational resources
- Investment and wealth management solutions, accompanied by personalized support from a dedicated financial advisor
- Small business services, including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, merchant services, loans, lines of credit, payroll services and other resources
- Commercial banking solutions available for midsize businesses, large corporations, nonprofits, and government entities
- Business and investment banking services that cater to businesses, commercial real estate and government organizations
Wells Fargo Bank ATM nearby
You can also visit the website or use the mobile app to locate nearby ATMs. Unlike traditional ATMs that only allow you to withdraw cash, Wells Fargo ATMs offer the following features:
- Contactless access when you present your debit card at any Wells Fargo ATM
- Wells Fargo Account Transfers and Credit Card Payments
- Faster deposits as ATMs accept up to 30 items (currency and checks) at a time and automatically scan them
About Wells Fargo Bank
Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo was created by Henry Wells and William G. Fargo to help consumers establish healthier money management habits and profitable businesses. Since then, it has become one of the largest financial institutions in the United States and its customers can now take advantage of many services to help them thrive financially.
Customer service is available 24/7 by phone for general banking inquiries at 1-800-869-3557. A representative will answer your question or direct you to the appropriate point of contact. If you need help with online banking, you can reach a representative 24/7 at 1-800-956-4442.
You can also contact a customer support representative via Facebook or Twitter. Wells Fargo also provides an online scheduler to book an appointment and meet with a banker. Remember that you will need to visit a branch or the website to open a Wells Fargo account.
Branch hours vary by location. You should therefore confirm opening hours on the website or mobile app before visiting.
— Information is accurate as of September 12, 2022. Editorial Disclosure: Any analyses, opinions, or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed or endorsed by Wells Fargo.